Invisalign ® / Aligner Therapy
INVISALIGN® CLEAR ALIGNERS
- Overcrowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Cross bites
- Deep bites
- Under bites
WHAT TO EXPECT-TREATMENT PROCESS
1) During your first consultation, your Enamel Invisalign® practitioner will confirm whether you are eligible for treatment.
2) After this, your Enamel Invisalign® practitioner will take photos, X-rays and digital scans of your teeth, which we use to create your customized 3D treatment plan.
3) You’ll receive a series of custom-made aligners you will wear daily and change at home – on average, every 1 to 2 weeks. You can comfortably wear your aligners for the recommended 20 to 22 hours daily, as the Invisalign® system discreetly transforms your smile.
4) As you progress, replacing your aligners every 1 to 2 weeks, you may notice a gradual change in the alignment of your teeth. You’ll visit the clinic every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners
5) After you finish your treatment plan, you will receive retainers to maintain your new smile.For more information on the treatment or to book your first Invisalign® consultation get in touch with us today!
Book an appointment on our new booking service with one of our oral health professionals and specialists in different fields of dentistry.