Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Full mouth rehabilitation is a restorative dental treatment that aims to bring the patient’s mouth back to optimal health and function. It can involve evaluating the patient’s bite, replacing missing teeth, or restoring broken or diseased teeth.
This comprehensive treatment aims to return both form and function of the oral cavity to its original state, allowing for improved chewing efficiency, healthier gums, reduction of tooth sensitivity and discomfort, and ultimately better overall oral health.
The main benefit of undergoing full mouth rehabilitation is improved oral health. Given its multiple treatments and procedures, full mouth reconstruction effectively corrects extensive damage from disease or injury that often goes overlooked due to neglect. Additionally, full mouth rehabilitation will leave you with a brighter smile, which can improve your confidence overall.
Case by Dr. Mark Bowes
Drag circle to see before and after
Reasons for a Full Mouth Rehabilitation
A full mouth rehabilitation can help elevate the oral health, function, and quality of living for patients who are in good general health but are experiencing any of the following:
- Multiple missing teeth from decay, trauma, or periodontal (gum) disease
- Multiple fractured, injured, or worn down teeth resulting from bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching) or acid erosion from foods, beverages, or acid reflux disease
- Multiple teeth with advanced tooth decay or existing crowns, bridges, or fillings that are now failing
- An inherited disorder, such as Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Dentinogenesis Imperfecta, or Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Oral cancer treatment
- The main benefit of undergoing full mouth rehabilitation is improved oral health
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Treatments
By combining the best practices of true MULTIDISCIPLINARY DENTISTRY, a full mouth rehabilitation aims to restore your oral health and function with beautiful, long-lasting, and natural-looking restorations.
Digital Smile Design (DSD) is always the starting point of any Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Enamel Clinic is an official DSD Clinic, and leading our team in this area is Dr. Mark Bowes, an official DSD Master and Instructor.
Tailored to meet your unique needs, a full mouth rehabilitation can include any of the following treatments:
- Cavity treatment
- Periodontal (gum) disease treatment
- TMD (temporomandibular joint disorder) treatment
- Porcelain veneers
- Implant supported restorations
- Implant-supported dentures
The real benefit of a full mouth rehabilitation at Enamel is we have a true multi-disciplinary team under one roof, with the best technology available we will guarantee the best outcome.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Maintenance
At Enamel we have a formal commitment to maintenance. We will guide and assist our patients so they get the best out of their treatment.
Book an appointment on our new booking service with one of our oral health professionals and specialists in different fields of dentistry.