WHAT IS MEDIFIN?
We have recently collaborated with Medifin. Established in 2012, Medifin is one of Southern Africa’s largest, independent Medical Finance and Financial Service Providers. They enable everyday South Africans to proceed with their medical procedures when they have difficulties covering the costs immediately.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Before proceeding with the application, patients can conveniently calculate a monthly loan repayment amount on Medfin’s website. Once you’re satisfied with the amount, you can complete their online application form. Medifin’s payment options are flexible with no deposit required. The pre-approval for the loan is instant.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH THE LOAN APPLICATION?
- After your consultation with one of our team members, we will send a cost estimation of your treatment plan via email.
- If you need to acquire financial assistance to settle your treatment costs, you can refer to the MediFin website.
- Send required documents for the final approval process via email, namely: a copy of your ID, proof of income (most recent salary slip), last 3 months’ bank statements and proof of residence (e.g. a utility bill).
- Submit your pre-approval form for the loan amount.
- Once MediFin has approved your application, they will submit the payment to us directly.